BUXTON WATER TWITTER PROMOTION – CHANCE TO WIN FULHAM FC TICKETS DECEMBER 2018
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants will automatically be entered into the prize draw when they Retweet one of the promotional tweets from @Buxtonwater and follow @Buxtonwater between the stated dates:
First Prize Draw: One winner of two Match Day Tickets to the Fulham FC vs Leicester City game on 5th December at 7.45pm. Retweets/entries from 4pm on 30th November to midnight on 2nd December 2018. Winners announced on 4th December 2018.
Second Prize Draw: One winner of two Match Day Tickets to Fulham FC vs West Ham game on 15th December at 5.30pm. Retweets/entries from 7am on 7th December to midnight on 9th December 2018. Winners announced on 11th December 2018.
Third Prize Draw: One winner of two Match Day Tickets to Fulham FC vs Wolves game on 26th December at 12.30pm. Retweets/entries from 7am on 12th December to midnight on 14th December 2018. Winners announced on 17th December 2018.
Fourth Prize Draw: One winner of two Match Day Tickets to Fulham FC vs Huddersfield game on 29th December at 3pm. Retweets/entries from 7am on 16th December to midnight on 17th December 2018. Winners announced on 20th December 2018.
N.B. Winners will be contacted via the Twitter name they used to enter the prize draw 48 hours before the game they have won tickets for. Due to the extreme time-sensitivity of the prize, winners will be required to respond via Direct Message on the same day of being notified (within 8 working hours between 9am and 5pm) to confirm acceptance of the prize and provide their full name and contact details (address and daytime phone number). The winners will be able to collect their tickets from the ground and will need to have picture ID that matches the contact details provided. Failure to respond within the stated time may result in the prize entitlement being withdrawn, and the prize awarded to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Entrants must be following @BuxtonWater on Twitter at the time of the promotional closing date.
- There are four (4) prizes available to be won across four prize draws. Participants may enter all four draws but no one person may win more than one prize.
- The prize is as stated and does not include travel costs to London, accommodation, or any other expenses. The winner will be responsible for any additional costs involved in taking up the prize.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner in person. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellation of games, or re-scheduling by Fulham FC. In such an event, the Promoter will attempt to obtain tickets for an alternative game (subject to availability), however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the Promotion. Such video recordings may be posted on Twitter via @Buxtonwater and the BuxtonWater Youtube account.
- The four (4) winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator and notified within 48 hrs of the game they have won tickets for.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter using the original Twitter name used to participate in the promotion on the dates as listed in Clause 2 above. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via Twitter. N.B. Due to the extreme time-sensitivity of the prize, the winner will be required to respond on the same day of being notified (within 8 working hours between 9am and 5pm) of the first notification as outlined in Clause 2 above. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available on request by sending an email to: Social.Media@uk.nestle.com up to three months from 7th January 2019.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Entry into this promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entrant in the event of these Terms and Conditions being breached.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter; and Twitter shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments via Twitter, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, followers of @Buxtonwater or directly aimed at the Promoter, will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Nestle Waters UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
Buxton Water is a registered trademark of Nestlé Waters and Buxton Water are trading styles of Nestlé Waters.
R-Generation launch – Primary Times Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They will govern the entry to take part in the R-Generation launch competition with Primary Times, 2018 (the “Promotion”).
1. THE PROMOTER
a) The promoter is Nestlé Waters, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH60PA, United Kingdom.
2. THE COMPETITION
a) The title of the competition is “R-Generation launch competition with Primary Times
b) Entrants must create something with a new purpose from their recycling at home
c) The winning entry will be the invention that best represents the values of “being environmentally aware” and “helping to make a change”.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition will run from 9:00 on Monday 1st October 2018 (the “Opening Time) to 23:59 on Friday 30th November 2018 (the “Closing Time) inclusive
3.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter via R-Generation@cirkle.com by the Closing Time. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter the competition:
a) Entrant to create a new invention based on the items in their recycling bin/collection at home.
b) Entrant to take photo(s) of their invention and write no more than 200 words to explain their invention, including:
i) What problem it solves/what its function is
ii) What materials were used
c) Parent/Carer/Teacher to send the image(s) and supporting information to Promoter’s email address – R-Generation@cirkle.com. The email must also contain:
i) Entrant’s name and age
iii) Telephone number of adult placing submission of entrant’s behalf
iv) Email address of adult placing submission of entrant’s behalf
d) All entries must be uploaded by the Closing Time.
e) All ideas must be original/the entrant’s own, and must not infringe the ownership or copyrights of any other person or company.
f) The invention must not have been submitted previously to any other competition
3.4 The Promoter will not accept:
a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
3.5 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.6 Please see https://www.buxtonwater.co.uk/terms-conditions/ for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
3.7 The competition entries will be assessed by a panel of judges; the panel will consist of representatives from Nestlé Waters and the partner organisations of the R-Generation programmes - recycling charity, RECOUP, and environmental education organisation, Wastebuster. The winner will be selected by Friday 14th December. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
3.8 The Promoter will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to Cirkle, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2HN.
4.1 The competition is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and uploading on behalf of the child, who must be aged between 5 and 11 years old on the closing date of competition, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;(d) photocopies and not originals; or
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
4.4 There is a limit of one entry per student. The same adult can submit entries on behalf of multiple students, as long as each entry is submitted in an individual email. Multiple, or joint, entries within the same email will not be accepted.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. The Prize
5.1 The prize is in two parts:
i) a £500 cash contribution towards the winning student’s, school’s recycling efforts
ii) a guest assembly/education session to be hosted at the winning student’s schools by representatives of the R-Generation programme.
5.2 £500 contribution towards the school’s recycling efforts
(a) The winning student’s School will win £500 to put towards its recycling efforts, be that to support the physical recycling of goods or towards the educating of students on the topic (the “Prize”).
(b) Within 28 days of the Closing Time, the Promoter will contact the winning student’s School to establish how to transfer the funds and clarify what the funding will contribute to.
5.3 Guest assembly/education session hosted by the R-Generation team
a) Within 28 days of the Closing Time, the Promoter will contact the winning student’s School to discuss how they would like the prize to be delivered and agree on a mutually convenient date within the 2018-19 school year
b) Representatives from the R-Generation programme will visit the school to conduct a special assembly/education session relating to the programme. The visit will last up to two hours
c) It may be necessary for regular points of contact to occur between the winning student’s school and the Promoter to establish the parameters of the visit to ensure a successful session.
d) The guest assembly carries a nominal value of £500.
5.4 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5.5 The prize is supplied by Cirkle (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
5.6 The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. Winner Announcement
6.1 The winner of the competition will be announced on https://www.buxtonwater.co.uk/terms-conditions/ in December 2018 and via brand social media channels.
6.2 The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.3 The Promoter’s agency (Cirkle) will contact the winner personally as soon as practical and before the Winner Announcement using the email address provided with the competition entry.
6.4 The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to Cirkle, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2HN OR the Winner can be viewed on https://www.buxtonwater.co.uk/terms-conditions/ from the Announcement Date for a period of 28 days.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
7.1 Parents/Carers will be contacted via email provided on entry to confirm they have won, and must provide the school details (name, contact number and email address) to organise prizes within 5 days of receiving the email notification. If the Winner fails to respond, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
7.2 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
7.3 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 5 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
7.4 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
9.1 All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
9.2 By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights,
(c) in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
9.3 You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website, https://www.buxtonwater.co.uk/terms-conditions/, and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. No personal data of the entrant will be disclosed if the invention itself is shared, and explicit permission will be sought by The Promoter prior to the invention being shared on social media or any other platform.
9.4 You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
10.1 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
10.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
10.3 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. No personal data of the entrant will be disclosed without explicit permission being granted to The Promoter.
11.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.1
1.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
11.3 This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11.4 The prize draw will be governed by UK law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the UK courts.
Prudential Ride London – Buxton Water Twitter Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd, CAA sports, Prudential Ride London staff, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- This promotion commences on 29/07/2017 at 10:00 am and closes at 5pm on 29/07/2017 No purchase necessary. Participants will require a Twitter account to be eligible for inclusion in the promotion. Participants who do not already have a Twitter account may open one at www.twitter.com, following the instructions and reading the Twitter Terms and Conditions.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must follow the instructions of the promotional tweet and click on one of the two options from the Buxton Water promotional tweet to choose one of the hashtags and tweet it via their handle.
- The winners of the prizes will be randomly selected by an independent third party from all valid participants after the promotion closes. The first winner drawn will be deemed to be the ‘Top Winner’ and will win a place in Prudential Ride London 2018 (46 or 100 miles ride), together with a goodie bag containing a cycling jersey, two cycling vests, one iPhone 6 case, one rain poncho, one music amplifier, one earphone case and one USB key. The next nine (9) entries drawn will each be awarded a goodie bag containing two cycling vests, one iPhone 6 case, one rain poncho, one music amplifier, one earphone case and one USB key.
- The winner will be contacted via email within 5 working days of the closing date. Once announced, the winner will have 48 hours to contact the Promoter with his or her contact details and the name of their guest. In the event of the winner failing to respond within the stated time, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for being unable to contact the winners due to problems with the winner’s network connection or for any other reason beyond its control.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
- There is top one prize available to be won, consisting of:
- A place in Prudential Ride London 2018 (46 or 100 miles ride). The prize includes a ride entry for one person and a goodie bag
- Nine runner up prizes will be awarded consisting of a goodie bag
- All elements of the prize are subject to change and will be confirmed with the winner nearer the time. The stated event is subject to availability and outside the Promoter’s control. In the event of the cancellation of any element an alternative of equal value will be offered. The place in Prudential Ride London 2018 must be used on the dates specified, except in the event of those dates being changed by the organisers. The winner must be 18 or over.
- Please note the place in Prudential Ride London 2018 (46 or 100 miles ride), does not include travel to/from the winner’s home and is subject to the race organisers’ own terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the prize draw. There is no prize or cash alternative in whole or in part and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in part or whole, of equal or greater value to the original advertised prize.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to Twitter. Furthermore, any questions, comment or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence this free prize draw will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK, Nestlé UK Ltd, Trinity Court, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1LD.