Prudential Ride London – Buxton Water Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd, CAA sports, Prudential Ride London staff, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. This promotion commences on 30/07/2016 at 11am and closes at 23:59pm on 30/07/2016.
3. No purchase necessary. Participants will require a Twitter account to be eligible for inclusion in the promotion. Participants who do not already have a Twitter account may open one at www.twitter.com, following the instructions and reading the Twitter Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter this prize draw , entrants must click on the 2 options from the Buxton Water promotional tweet to choose one of the hashtag and tweet it via their handle.
5. The winner of the prize will be randomly selected by an independent third party from all valid participants after the promotion closes.
6. The winner will be contacted via email by a member of Buxton Festival within 72 hours of the closing date. Once announced, the winner will have 72hours to contact the Promoter with his or her contact details and the name of their guest. In the event of the winner failing to respond within the stated time, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for being unable to contact the winners due to problems with the winner’s network connection or for any other reason beyond its control.
8. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
9. There is one prize available to be won, consisting of:
• One night break for two adults in the stunning Spa town of Buxton in July 2017, the source of Buxton Water. The prize includes :
-One night’s accommodation and breakfast in the historic Old Hall Hotel on Monday 11 July 2017. Tickets for any events at Buxton Festival featuring world class opera, music and literary talks on Monday 11 July and Tuesday 12 July 2017.
-A Victorian Tram Tour to discover more about Buxton on Monday 11 July or Tuesday 12 July – www.discoverbuxton.co.uk
-Lunch for two people in the Pavilion Gardens Café by the town’s beautiful park on Monday 11 July or Tuesday 12 July - www.paviliongardens.co.uk
-A guided tour of the town’s fascinating Poole’s Cavern and a chance to find out more about the source of Buxton Water on Monday 11 July or Tuesday 12 July – www.poolescavern.co.uk.
All elements of the prize are subject to change and will be confirmed with the winner nearer the time. The stated events are subject to availability and outside the Promoter’s control. In the event of the cancellation of any element an alternative of equal value will be offered. The trip must be taken on the dates specified, except in the event of the Buxton Festival dates being changed by the organisers. The winner and their guest must be 18 or over, expect where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor.
10. Please note prizes do not include travel to/from the winner’s home to Buxton.
11. By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
13. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the prize draw. There is no prize or cash alternative in whole or in part and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in part or whole, of equal or greater value to the original advertised prize.
15. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to Twitter. Furthermore, any questions, comment or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
17. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence this free prize draw will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
19. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK, Nestlé UK Ltd, Trinity Court, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1LD.